|Minor & Major Projects
1. Major Research Project entitled “Bhart te Canada Vasde Punjabian De Jan-samuh De sabhiachar wich vishvikaran sadka aa rahe Badlave da Tulnatmak Adhyan”awarded to Dr. SukhdeepKaur, Deptt. Of Punjabi.
2. Major Research Project entitled- “A Study of Walt Whitman’s Socio-Spiritual and Mystical Concerns and their relevance to the Biorhythm of Post-Modern Indian Society”.awarded to Dr. J.S. Anand, Deptt. of English.
3. Research Project entitled “Female Domestic Workers in Punjab: A Socio-Economic Analysis” awarded to Dr. Surinder Kumar Singla Deptt of Economics.
4. Research Project entitled “Brand Awareness Among Children: An Empirical Study in Punjab” awarded to Dr. Kusum Gupta Deptt of Commerce.
5. Minor Research Project in Science, Humanities, Social Sciences and Languages. MRP of Dr. (Mrs.) Beant Kaur, Assistant Professor Department of Punjabi, Titled “Changing pattern of Punjabi Folk Songs in Emerging Punjabi Culture”.