Depending upon the nature and gravity of the offence as established by the Anti-Ragging Committee of the institution, the possible punishments for those found guilty of ragging at the institution level shall be any one or any combination of the following:
- Cancellation of admission
- Suspension from attending classes
- Withdrawing scholarship and other benefits
- Debarring from appearing in examination or other evaluation process
- Withholding results
- Debarring from representing the college in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival, etc
- Suspension/ expulsion from the college.
- Expulsion from the college and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution
- Fine upto Rs.5000/-
Collective punishment: When the persons committing the crime of ragging are not identified, the institution shall resort to collective punishment as a deterrent to ensure community pressure on the potential raggers.
College Anti Ragging Committee
|Dr. Rajeev Sharma|