Learning Management System of D.A.V College, Bathinda
Introduction: Electronic Learning Management System (E-Module) has been designed for providing e-contents related to syllabi of various courses running in the college. This user friendly module uses the Google-Classroom facility and can be accessed by our students and faculty-members from their mobile phones and PCs. We have created e-classes for each department and these classes are further subdivided for each teacher of the department. Teachers can contribute in this module by using their gmail-id.
It is a free service for institutes, non-profit organizations and individuals with a personal gmail account. It makes easy for students and teachers to connect with each other using internet. It saves time, paper, efforts in distributing assignments and stay organized.
Vision: To facilitate our students with best of latest teaching-learning technology.
How to Use:
For Students: Students can access the e-module App on their mobile phones. The gmail account is required for accessing the E-module. Thereby, using the class codes for each class, students can join their respective classes. A student can join any number of classes from the same app. A teacher can also add or remove any number of students in a class. They can also access the e-module from the gmail account directly by selecting the google classroom app from the menu (placed at the top right corner of the web browser).
For Teachers: All departments have been assigned an individual platform, which is further divided for each teacher of the department as topics. The contents contributed by a teacher will be shown under his/her name in that class. Following features have been provided by the google in it:
*We can now move posts to the top of the Stream in classes.
*We can now choose how to present Classwork items.
* Index of all the contents is available for quick access.
Benefits of this facility:
It enables the students to download, print, revise the teaching material related to their courses.
- Easy to set up – Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just a few minutes to set up.
• Saves time – The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review and mark assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization – Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, while all class materials (e.g. documents, photos, videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with one another or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure –It contains no ads, never uses the contents and student’s data for advertising purposes.
Click here to enter E-ClassRoom :- E-Module
|Botany & Zoology||8420ky|
Dr. Kulwinder Singh Mann(9417325696)
Prof. Pawan Kumar(9417743559)
Prof. Ramil Gupta(8288050690)