NAME : Ms. Neha Garg
QUALIFICATION : M.Com, MBA, NET(Commerce), NET(Management), Professional Diploma in Finance(CME-AIMA)
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
EXPERIENCE : 16 Years 6 months
Email id : email@example.com
Contact No: 97811-07472
Seminar attended and Paper presented
- Presented paper on “Transformation of Indian Commercial Banks into Universal Banks” during National seminar on “emerging issues in Indian economy” at Hindu College Sonipat, Haryana on March 2,2019.
Conferences and Research Papers
- Presented paper on “Feasibility of Commercial Paper” (2008) at 5th International Conference on “Indian Capital Market: The Way Ahead”, organized by Punjab School of Management Studies, Punjabi University Patiala and Punjab Commerce & management Association (PCMA – PCMS)
- Presented paper on “The Changing Face of Rural India – Micro Finance.” (2008) at 1 st National Conference on “Challenges of Growing Economy: Indian Scenario”, organized by Prestige Institute of Management Dewas.
- Presented paper on “Rising Trend of Mobile Marketing in India”. (2011) at 5th International Conference on “Emerging Economies: Challenges & Opportunities”, organized by Gian Jyoti Institute of management & Technology, Mohali.
- Presented paper on “Transition Of Indian Commercial Banks Into Universal Banks”.(2012) at National Seminar (UGC Sponsored) on “Universal Banking In India: Issues And Challenges” at Dev Samaj College For Women, Ferozepur City.
- Presented and Published paper on “Impact Of Government Policies On Social Security Of MSMEs Workers In Punjab”.(2014) at National Seminar on “MSMEs in Punjab: Opportunities and Challenges” organized by SSD Girls’ College, Bathinda.
- Presented and Published paper entitled “Banking the Unbanked Via Digital Banking”. (2016) at National Seminar on “Startup India: The Road Ahead” organized by SSD Girls’ College, Bathinda.
- Presented and Published paper entitled “End Women Suffrage, Develop The Nation Via Social Security”. (2017) at National Seminar on “Women Sensitisation For Promising Solutions – A Strategy For Inclusive Growth” organized by SSD Girls’ College, Bathinda.
- Presented and Published paper entitled “The Shadow Value of Agricultural Subsidies in Punjab”. (2017) at National Seminar(ICSSR sponsored) on “Agricultural Crisis And Farmers’ Distress In Punjab” organized by DAV College, Bathinda.
- Presented and Published paper entitled “The Spill and Spin Over Effect of GST on Indian Banking Sector”. (2018) at National Seminar on “GST: A Beacon Of Hope For India: Issues And Challenges” organized by DAV College, Bathinda.
- Delivered An Extension Lecture On “Communication Skills” at Swami Ganga Giri Janta Girls College, Raekot, Ludhiana on Feb 2014.