NAME : Gurdeep Singh
QUALIFICATION : M.A. English, 7 times UGC-NET, (3 times JRF)
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
EXPERIENCE : 4 YEARS
Email id : email@example.com
Contact No. 96467-81367
Research Papers Presented at Seminars/Conferences:-
- Presented a research paper, “Deplorable Social Life of the Poor with Reference to ‘Alms in the Name of a Blind Horse’ by Gurdial Singh”, at National Seminar organised by Department of Economics, DAV College, Bathinda on September 24, 2022.
Seminars and Workshops attended:-
- Attended one-day Creative Writing Workshop conducted by the Oxford University Press at Department of English, Punjabi University, Patiala, on April 01, 2016.
- Participated in a Seminar ‘Translation: Challenges and Possibilities’ at Punjabi University Guru Kashi College, Talwandi Sabo on March 17, 2018.
- Participated in ‘Spring Up’ An international 7 Day E- Learning Workshop organised by the Department of English and Cultural Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh from May 15 to May 21, 2020.
- Participated in ‘In-Depth’ An International five day E-Learning workshop organised by Department of English and Cultural Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh from June 6 to June 10, 2020.
- Attended Two Day International Webinar on ‘Literature in English during Covid-19: Shifting Paradigms’ held on June 29-30, 2020 by Gujranwala Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Ludhiana.